The Privacy Mode provides a method for deactivating specific functions of the camera for 24 hours and to activate them again manually. The camera will deactivate this mode automatically after 24 hours.
Activating the "Privacy Mode"
To activate this mode, select the privacy features you would like to set and enable the mode. Click on the Set button to immediately apply the settings.
Effects of the Privacy Features
- Live Video: All images from the camera will be completely black, i.e., there is nothing see while this mode is activated.
- Audio: The camera's audio channel is switched off completely.
- Recording: The camera's recording is deactivated completely. Note: Deactivating the recording only affects this camera and does not have any influence on the recording of slave cameras.
- Notification: The action groups are deactivated.
- Siren: The speaker and the status and alarm LEDs of the camera are completely switched off.
Signaling the Privacy Mode
If this mode is active, the camera shows the Privacy Mode icon at the right-hand end of the browser interface.
Deactivating the Privacy Mode
- Automatic: The camera automatically deactivates this mode after 24 hours.
- Manually: Open the Privacy Mode dialog, disable this mode or the corresponding privacy features, then click on Set.
© 2001-2024 MOBOTIX AG, Germany · http://www.mobotix.com/